Friday, August 1, 2008

I want to be buried next to you.

Roswell use to be one of my favorite places to go to but nows its one of the leading causes for the big gash in my heart that won't ever heal.
This place has so many memories of the person i adored. I think God shows us we take things for granted by taking the most valueable thinkgs to you away for good so you can learn how to love what you have with or without a broken heart. Like my cousin niki said "it'll never be ok" she has been correct the whole time and those who always said "now the healing can begin." well thats bs. I havn't gone through any healing. Granted i only saw her 2 weeks a year. But thats enough to be attached for life. Never seeing people who mean[everything] &* fighting with my parents everyday dosn't help, at all. & never will. If i could drive i would probbaly never be home because its my core of depression. I;m stuck there all the time, with my self & I, just thinking about it, & i when i hang out with my girls it only gives a few hours to breathe. Now i'm not saying i'm not saying i'm the only one who has been affected by her death. But i am the youngest but no one seems to care about that. I don't mean to be selfish & self center or a brat. I just want my grandma back &+ THATS THAT.

No comments: